BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Ngangkang nganggur

Ngangkang nganggur. Info sangat penting tentang Ngangkang nganggur. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Ngangkang nganggur

Ngangkang nganggur
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram I hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation Shes coming in 12:30 flight The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies He turned to me as if to say, hurry boy, its waiting there for you Ref : Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you Theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had The wild dogs cry out in the night As they grow restless longing for some solitary company I know that I must do whats right Sure as kilimanjaro rises like olympus above the Serengeti

I seek to cure whats deep inside, frightened of this thing that Ive become ( Ref ) (interlude) Hurry boy, shes waiting there for you Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you Theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in Africa I bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in Africa I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had I used to call you my girl I used to call you my friend I used to call you the love The love that I never had When I think of you I don't know what to do When will I see you again I miss you like crazy Even more than words can say I miss you like crazy Every minute of every day Girl I'm so down When your love's not around I miss you, miss you, miss you

I miss you like crazy You are all that I want You're all that I need Can't you see how I feel Can't you see that my pain's so real When I think of you I don't know what to do When will I see you again I miss you like crazy Even more than words can say I miss you like crazy Every minute of every day Girl I'm so down When your love's not around I miss you, miss you, miss you I miss you like crazy


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger